Stargazing anyone? Perhaps sitting by open campfires? Imagine being outdoors with the kids tucked up in bed, fast asleep. It’s time for you to jump into that hot tub after a busy day with the family… Sounds idyllic doesn’t it?
While this might sound a world away from your everyday routine, Wigwam® Holidays can offer this and much more at their glamping sites across the UK.
With over 80 sites nationwide, this leading glamping accommodation provider is perfect for an affordable, comfortable staycation with the family.
What are Wigwam® Cabins?
They are heated, insulated cabins (many en-suite) situated in stunning locations around the UK countryside. They include a secure lockable door; storage space; and a comfy mattresses for those that prefer their creature comforts… and these are just the basics. Some of their sites also have hot tubs and most offer a nightly campfire service.
Wigwam® Holidays are also keen to be green! As the next generation grows up, we are committed to using timber from responsible sources and they hand-build their cabins in Scotland. Sounds great for anyone wanting to explore more eco friendly holidays don’t you think.
What is ‘Glamping’?
While glamping is now a popular holiday type, Wigwam® Holidays has been around for nearly 25 years, creating timber tent prototypes before their portfolio expanded to include cabins which house three to five guests comfortably.
Many of us enjoy camping and all that it entails. Yet glamping is still reminiscent of camping – just way more comfortable and a lot easier for families looking for a quick getaway!
Wigwam® Holidays know how precious your family time is. When you stay in one of their timber cabins, you rediscover the important things in life: time away from gadgets; quality time with each other; a time to connect again. It’s the perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of daily life whist providing the perfect opportunity for a digital detox.
Where Can I find Wigwam® Holidays Sites?
Their sites can be found at some spectacular locations – from the edge of a Scottish Loch to overlooking a private Cornish cove. They believe in Great Holidays in the Great Outdoors – and if it’s raining, don’t worry as their cabins are fit for all weathers.
And you can bring the pooch to most sites, meaning your best friend doesn’t have to miss out on family time. Dog friendly glamping anyone?
Browse our sites: http://www.wigwamholidays.com/locations.aspx and start your Wigwam® Holidays journey!
Do you think glamping is just posh camping? Well, think again! Their Wigwam® Sites are dedicated to giving all guests a fabulous experience, from the moment you book to the moment you say ‘farewell’ to newly made friends.
While sites can vary, as do the services they offer, many offer bedding for hire, locally sourced breakfast packs and other items to make your stay even more relaxing.
And before you arrive at your chosen site, their website is a treasure trove of information, including local attractions, special offers and the different types of cabin available.
There are also question marks over glamping’s affordability: yet with en-suite cabins priced at around £85 per night based on four sharing, this equates to around £22 per person per night which is perfect for the budget conscious looking for an affordable UK break.
How Do I Book?
Thankfully, booking a Wigwam® Holiday break is easy!
The majority of our sites accept online bookings. Visit the website here for more details: http://www.wigwamholidays.com/bookonline
Just enter your holiday dates, how many adults, how many infant and/or children, if you’re bringing the pooch and hit ‘Search’ – you then have a scrollable list of locations that have availability.
Select the site of your dreams, hit book now and you’re away! All that’s left to do is look forward to your glamping holiday.
Pin for later
Win a 2 Night Family Glamping Holiday with Wigwam® Holidays
Are you dreaming of you next glamping break already? Well I have a great giveaway for you today. Wigwam® Holidays are giving on lucky Zena’s Suitcase reader the chance to win a 2 night family glamping holiday at any of their UK sites in this fantastic holiday competition.
I’m so excited about this giveaway as it will literally make my day to let a family know they are going to have a the opportunity to spend some quality time together in the great outdoors at one of Wigwam® Holidays glamping sites.
All you need to do is enter via the rafflecopter below to be in with a chance to win the £150 Wigwam® Gift Voucher to book your family break. Competition ends 10.4.18. See terms and conditions below.
Feeling lucky? Check out my other giveaways here.
Know someone who would enjoy this post? Please do share it with your friends and followers, as it would literally make my day.
Giveaway Terms and Conditions:
- Travel, food, bed linen and ANY additional costs are NOT included.
- The Prize is ONE £150 Wigwam® Gift Voucher only, which can be used while making a booking online.
- Online bookings strictly subject to availability, and is also subject to the booking Terms and Conditions of Wigwam® Holidays and to the booking and availability conditions of individual Wigwam® Holiday sites.
- The Prize does not have any monetary value and is NON-TRANSFERABLE. It is a single use Voucher and can only be used once.
- The Prize Winner is also subject to the Terms & Conditions of Zena’s Suitcase.
- Once the gift voucher code has been used, the Prize cannot be transferred to another Wigwam® Booking or Site, nor can it be transferred to any other type of holiday accommodation or to another customer.
- Should the Prize Winner need to cancel their booking, it is at the discretion of the Wigwam® Site concerned whether they are willing to transfer the booking. This might incur an administration fee and additional tariffs.
- Prize is available to those aged over 21 years only and is only redeemable against a online booking through www.wigwamholidays.com
- Some sites, due to location and/or size, do not accept dogs. It is the sole responsibility of the Winners to check whether their preferred site accepts dog and if so, how may dogs are permitted in a Wigwam® Cabin Each Wigwam® Site has individual requirements and restrictions regarding this and could incur costs.
- Once a booking has been confirmed, no changes are permitted. If a booking is cancelled, no alternative dates can be arranged. No compensation and/or refund will be provided in these circumstances.
- The photos for this competition are used for illustrative purposes only and the type of Wigwam® Cabin, it’s facilities and site location varies.
The draw is not open to persons employed or contracted to Wigwam® Holidays and their agents, to Zena’s Suitcase employees or any of their agents.