Perfect Presents with Playmobil Pony Farm Set #PLAYMOBILPlayologist @PLAYMOBILUK

We have had such a lovely year being one of the #PLAYMOBILPlayologist’s and it ended on a real high in this house.  My daughter received the Playmobil Country Pony Farm Set just in time for her 5th birthday and it made for a perfect present for her.  She loved the advent calendar she received at Christmas and the hospital set was a huge hit so we were pretty sure this was going to go down just as well.  If anyone asks us for present ideas for a 5 year old, we know we can confidently suggest Plamobil sets, as they tick so many of the Early Years boxes.

When Princess unwrapped the Playmobil Country Pony Farm set she was delighted to be adding this toy to her collection.  She was really keen to get started with her set as it was packed with pony farm accessories.  I think Playmobil makes sure that it’s toy sets are complete with all the accessories for fun and imaginative role play where other toys sets can fall a little short.

We had just as much fun setting up the pony farm as we have had playing with it afterwards.  There was a little bit of building involved, but nothing to difficult.  Where possible, Princess was able to follow the picture instructions and help get things like the fences and gates set up.  She really enjoyed figuring these aspects out for herself, and was really proud of the end result.

The set comes with so many accessories, which means endless hours of play options for little minds.  There are horses and farm helpers of course, but where this set really comes into it’s own is with the attention to detail.  There are hay bales, carrots and apples to feed the horses with.  There are all the tools you need to much out the stables, including the wheelbarrow to take everything away.

If that wasn’t enough, there are even more animals living around the farm for your children to enjoy.  I really loved that there was a family of cats and even a little mouse for them to chase.  Playmobil wins every time when it comes to attention to the finer details and firing young imaginations.  My daughter has loved the Playmobil Pony Farm set, and I would have no problem recommending this toy to other parents of Early Years children who enjoy imaginative role play.

We were provided with the Playmobil Pony Farm Set for the purpose of this review but all thoughts and opinions are our own.  The Playmobil Pony Farm Set costs £39.99.

Zena Goldman

Zena Goldman is a UK based travel, family & lifestyle blogger who left her 9-5 job behind in the not-for-profit sector to follow her creative dreams and enjoy a more flexible family life. She began writing Zena’s Suitcase in 2011 and shares the holidays and adventures she goes on with (and without) her 2 young daughters. She wishes her son would join them more often but he’s carving out his own dreams now and enjoying university life. Since beginning Zena’s Suitcase she has worked with a number of brands and also has a regular monthly feature in the ASDA Good Living Magazine feature, ‘Ask The Expert’ where she shares helpful parenting tips. In 2018 she was also a finalist in the prestigious BIBs Awards for Social Media.

Related Posts

14 Discussion to this post

1. Margaret GALLAGHER says:

So much fun and learning with this beauty
    Not just the adults either!!

2. This looks great, I’ve never really encountered many Playmobil sets as we are a LEGO/DUPLO family but I’m going to look at some sets for my 3 year old nephew!

3. Sandy L Ralph says:

wow this set looks just fantastic

4. This looks like such a great toy, I bet my daughter would love this too. I had loads of Playmobil as a child and loved it, we have some of the 123 sets which my little two adore xx
    Newcastle Family Life recently posted…Thing’s I Have Loved In March 2017My Profile

5. Wow, I remember having playmobil like this as a kid, really makes me feel old. I bet my friends kids would love this x
    Rhian Westbury recently posted…Tourist Spots In London You Can’t IgnoreMy Profile

6. Lisa Jane says:

Ooh this sounds great. My boys are big Playmobil fans too and I, like you, love the toys for the imaginative play;)
    Lisa Jane recently posted…Win a family break at Sands Resort Hotel & Spa, Cornwall. Worth £420!My Profile

7. My son loves Playmobil and in particular their range of motorbikes, not at all influenced by BattleDad! They really are great and as you said their attention to detail is second to none. BattleKid loves his Playmobil bikes!
    Cath – BattleMum recently posted…Wanderlust Kids #2My Profile

8. My daughter loves little figures so I think she’d really like something like this.
    Lyndsey O’Halloran recently posted…Happy Birthday Fireman Sam & GiveawayMy Profile

9. Who doesn’t love Playmobil and I think it is so great that they are still going after all these years. The pony farm set looks great x
    Ana De- Jesus recently posted…Five Reasons Why I Love SpringMy Profile

10. Looks like a lovely set to have. I played with Playmobil as a child and love that it is still going strong 🙂 x
    Lisa – The Love of a Captain blog recently posted…Review and Competition: Date Delivered ~ Date Night BoxMy Profile

11. Tracy Morgan says:

What a cool toy, especially for kids who love horses!

12. Susie Wilkinson says:

I remember as a child having Playmobil toys, they were always great fun!

13. MARGARET gallagher says:

My nephew has got this today for his birthday
    Guess who’s having most fun building?………its me ☉

14. Carol Thomas says: