Bring a Little Joy with a Wonderful Bouquet of Balloons

What do you by a man when you just wanted to cheer him up a little bit?  I really struggle with how to show Daddy how much we appreciate him on a regular basis.  It’s really easy for him to surprise me as a bouquet of flowers or a box of chocolates is always appreciated.  When it comes to returning the gesture, I often draw a blank though, and it can feel incredibly frustrating.

There has to be a way to bring joy to someone’s day though doesn’t there?  Well we think we’ve cracked it and I’m surprised I didn’t think of this sooner!  Have you ever thought of giving a bouquet of balloons? When Qualatex Europe, makers of ‘The Very Best BalloonsTM’ got in touch the answer to my problem became obvious.  We knew the way to celebrate having the best Daddy and husband was to surprise him with a bouquet of beautiful balloons.

youre the best balloons

Balloons have a way of marking an occasion in a way that nothing else does.  You can have cake, music and presents but balloons really make a celebration no matter how big or small.  Not only are they a joy to receive, but as you can see in our video Brook and Indie really enjoyed giving them too.  I don’t think I’ve ever seen them so excited.  Just take a look at this:

Surprising Daddy with Balloons

We loved making this surprise video for Daddy and we wanted to share with you all the joy that balloons can bring.  If you want to share a little act of kindness, just like us, you can get involved with the #JoyofBalloons campaign too.

There’s lots of balloon inspiration over at Qualatex Europe including Disney, Marvel, Universal, Me to You, Forever Friends, Rachel Ellen, Studio Pets and many more.  When it comes to balloons Qualatex have everyone covered for every single occasion.  If you need any more reason to get involved, it’s also worth mentioning that September is International Balloon Month so it’s a great time to spread a little happiness and joy where ever you think it’s needed most.

mini mouse disney balloons

Have you ever given friends, family or loved ones the gift of balloons?  I can see a bouquet like ours brightening up many an office desk, living room or of course party.  If they bring half as many smiles as they did when they arrived in our house, they have most certainly done there job.

This post was written in collaboration with Qualatex as a part of the #JoyofBalloons campaign

Zena

Zena is a 40ish year old Mum with 3 kids and UK travel blogger who is keen to pursue her passion for exploring despite being a busy parent. She’s also partial to coffee and chocolate.

1. September 28, 2018 / 2:26 pm

Oh what a lovely idea! I think my children would love surprising their dad with ballons, too. And they’d definitely love being surprised with a bouquet of their own!

2. September 28, 2018 / 4:03 pm

When my grandson had his first birthday party the toddlers ignored their other presents and wanted to walk round holding a helium balloon. I think a bouquet of balloons would make a lovely present.

3. September 28, 2018 / 4:18 pm

Oh I love this! What a fab way to surprise someone with birthday balloons!

4. September 28, 2018 / 11:12 pm

That is a lovely idea. And with my birthday only 2 days away, I’ll make sure my husband reads this!!!

5. September 29, 2018 / 5:11 pm

This is a great idea and you’re right, nothing says celebration quite like balloons!

6. September 29, 2018 / 9:05 pm

Aww, what a lovely and thoughtful idea! Everyone loves a special balloon, don’t they!

7. September 30, 2018 / 4:20 pm

I love this! I love balloons they are just brilliant and make for an ideal for celebrations x

8. September 30, 2018 / 7:41 pm

Ahhh how cute! Mine love ballons and I think pretty much every kid does too! Brillianh idea to surprise Daddy with them too.

9. October 2, 2018 / 6:52 am

Oh what a lovely idea – although I think the kids would like them more than Daddy lol

10. Denise walton
    October 15, 2018 / 9:57 am

A lovely idea my granddaughters would love these balloons

More About This UK Travel Blog

Whether you are looking for travel tips to make the most of your next cruise holiday or you need UK travel ideas we’ve got you covered on Zena’s Suitcase UK travel blog.  We started sharing our holiday and travel reviews in 2013, so if you can’t find the travel, family or lifestyle blog above you are after make sure you head over to the search bar to find what you need.  Think of us as one of the best travel blogs brimming with ideas to get you out and about with and without the kids.

%d bloggers like this: