Our Favourite Toys Are Num Noms Series 3

Every now and again I hand over my blog and social media channels to my daughters who love to share with you what toys they’ve been enjoying recently.  One collectable toy they really love is Num Noms.  You must of heard of them if you have young girls.  They are these cute little foodie collectable toys that you can put together in all sorts of fun combinations.

We were recently sent the Num Noms Series 3 Lunch Box Deluxe Pack, Donut Starter Pack and a Num Noms Mystery Pack.  This was an awesome Num Noms collection for them to receive and my eldest daughter thoroughly enjoyed unboxing the cool sets that arrived.

Num Noms Series 3 Mystery Pack

In the Mystery Pack she received the Coco Cali Num Nom and a Cucumber and Melon Gloss Up.  The lip gloss was a huge hit.  My daughter and her friends seem literally obsessed with lip gloss at the moment.  it’s something that she has kept a close hold of since it arrived.

The Lunch Box Deluxe Pack was awesome, and contained so many different kinds of Num Noms, including one mystery Num Nom.  Our favourite by far was the Pea Pot Eraser It duo.  They fitted so well into Eda Mama and looked so sweet.  It took us a while to realise Eda Mama wasn’t a pear, but in fact a pea pod, but which ever way you cut it they are pretty cute aren’t they.

Num Nom Series 3 Eda Mama

The Lunch Box Deluxe Pack contained Num Noms from 4 different sections of series 3, including Veggies, Candy and Marshmallows.  This pack is a great way to give any Num Noms collection a boost as there are so many pieces in it.

Num Nom Series 3 Lunch Box Deluxe Pack

Finally we looked at the Donut Starter Pack.  These were the cutest set by far, coming with 3 Donuts from series 3, a pot and a ‘grabber’ as my daughter wanted to call it.  There was also a really lovely donut  stamp-it in the pack too.  My kids second obsession after lip gloss has to be stamps, so this was a win all round.

You can see more about my daughters experience with Num Noms Series 3 in our latest YouTube video here:

We were sent Num Noms Series 3 Lunch Box Delux Pack, Donut Starter Pack and a Mystery Pot for the purposes of this review, but all thoughts and opinions are our own.

Zena

Zena is a 40ish year old Mum with 3 kids and UK travel blogger who is keen to pursue her passion for exploring despite being a busy parent. She’s also partial to coffee and chocolate.

1. Samantha O'D
    April 12, 2017 / 8:46 pm

My daughter really likes these

2. Jennifer Haden
    April 13, 2017 / 7:47 am

I’ve heard so much about these! They look so cute and I had no idea they smelled nice too, great gift for girls 🙂

3. Lorna Ledger
    April 13, 2017 / 1:07 pm

I can see why kids go wild for these, they are very collectable x

4. MARGARET gallagher
    April 13, 2017 / 2:26 pm

Oohh can’t wait to get some more
    So much fun and make our home smell delicious too

5. Michelle L
    April 14, 2017 / 12:46 am

So very cute. Thank you so much for sharing this.

6. Nava K
    April 17, 2017 / 6:22 am

Cool, though I never had the privilage of playing with toys when I was younger. I actually feel like doing it now after seeing these toys.

7. Nava K
    April 17, 2017 / 6:24 am

Love you smiley picture. Beautiful

8. April 17, 2017 / 1:54 pm

Is it really wrong that I like these and want to get them for my son, even if I know he probably won’t be that into them as they aren’t TRAINS!!? x

More About This UK Travel Blog

Whether you are looking for travel tips to make the most of your next cruise holiday or you need UK travel ideas we’ve got you covered on Zena’s Suitcase UK travel blog.  We started sharing our holiday and travel reviews in 2013, so if you can’t find the travel, family or lifestyle blog above you are after make sure you head over to the search bar to find what you need.  Think of us as one of the best travel blogs brimming with ideas to get you out and about with and without the kids.

%d bloggers like this: